Saturday, January 5, 2008

A New Year, a new wardrobe

Happy New Year friends. There is nothing better than starting off the new year with after holiday sales. 

First stop: Jill Stuart on Greene St. 50-70% off last season's collection

On my way there however, I got sidetracked by the 50-70% off sale at Club Monaco. Their selection tends to be too office friendly for me, but I found an amazing green satin blouse for $29 [marked down from $99]


When I finally made it to Jill Stuart, I was slightly disappointed at the sale, which consisted of only 4 racks of clothes.  However, it had been several days since the sale had started, and it was Jill Stuart. So I blame myself for coming so late. 
But no worries, I ended up purchasing a jacket and dress from Stuart's Fall 2007 Ready-to-Wear collection.
blue jacket marked down to $130 
black dress marked down to $150
[photos c/o style.com]

No comments: